Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Woodsy View

Welcome to my blog! I recently moved to Atlanta from Tampa, and my new apartment comes complete with a sunroom with a "woodsy view" - the perfect place to create a crafting haven.



In our last apartment, this table did triple duty as a sewing table, computer desk for both my husband and I, and dining table, so you can imagine how excited I am to have the whole thing to myself. Space for my sewing machine, serger, and ironing board, with room to spare! Oh happy day!

This blog will document my adventures exploring DIY style and this great new city. I'll be doing pattern reviews for my sewing and knitting, discussing Project Runway and other fashion-y shows, sharing other crafting projects, and dishing on life in Atlanta. Join me!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAY!!! I was sooooooo super-duper excited when this post showed up in my Google reader! I've been waiting for weeks for you to post something!!!! I miss you TONS and want to hear all about the new job! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete